Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gefina - Hunter Casual Raiding spot like Nobrat and stuff :O

+2
Dolz
Gef
6 posters

Go down

Gefina - Hunter Casual Raiding spot like Nobrat and stuff :O Empty Gefina - Hunter Casual Raiding spot like Nobrat and stuff :O

Post  Gef Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:43 am

ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED FUCKING BACKSPACE ON THIS APPLICATION AND WIPED IT *TWICE.. -.-*
So this is going to be a shortened version, if you want me to elaborate on any of the points, I can do that afterwards.

IRL information:

Name:Steff
Current occupation: I look after children who deserve to be choked to death.

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: I really hate children.

Character(s) information:

Name:Gefina
Race:Orc
Class:Hunter
Professions:Skin/Eng

Current realm:Nordrassil
Current guild:Kyl

Primary raiding spec:Cookie MM spec 7/57/7 - Includes TSA, Dropping it if I get to raid due to you having 16 million enh shammies
Offspec, if any: Surv at the moment, swapping to another varient of MM depending on encounter/replenishment needs.
/played: 210 on Gef - 40 On Gefina

Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Gefina

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: Rerolled a few months ago, so the gear isn't great. But I can still manage to pump out top dps regardless, so that isn't a problem.

Any relevant information about your alts: Geffy poo is my only proper alt, and he's the sexy time.

Guild History and other information: Ground zero - Disbanded shortly after Ulduar came abouts due to lack of people and attendance/dedication

Dead End - Came to a "Dead End" just recently, but it's been simmering for a while, I took a substantial 2 1/2 month break due to getting settled into work at the time, and the guild just lost momentum when the bosses became too hard to conquer with a mediocre raid.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc): Just recently got back from a 2 1/2 month break as mentioned above, the only other break i've taken was when I rerolled Hunter from warrior, as playing Gef in a raid where people failed constantly was making my eyes bleed and I honestly thought about castrating myself with a spoon.

Tell us about your raid experience.: Cleared the Ulduar hardmodes aside from Mim, Freya and Algalol. TOC Normal cleared, I took a break before they brought out HCTOC so I've never done it 25man, but cleared on 10man.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?: Non of them were especially hard to say the least, I guess I'll go ahead and say it was Thorim Hardmode, but only due to the fact the guild was in a bad place at the time, and dedication and personal "go go" was at a record low

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Useful would probably definately be THE SKILL THAT STARTS WITH A D. (ninjaedit bau), I couldn't live without it, the mobility it brings plus it makes you look damn cool.
Useless - Eyes of the beast, don't really need to mention how uselessly shit this is.

Any important addons you use for raiding? The usual, Classtimer, Powa, Omen, Recount, Grim Reaper, DBM.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: Haven't got an updated raid screenshot, but here's a nice shot of Chromean jumping around in Org - Grid would be on the left if I was in a raiding situation. - http://img7.yfrog.com/img7/7057/ohhaijpg.jpg

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
I will be able to make these raiding days/times - only having to miss/be late for the occasional raid due to work. Which Is why I mentioned casual raiding spot in the title, I don't mind having to sit out if it's a problem, since I most probably won't be at 100% attendance, which the majority of you who've raided with me are used too.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Not at all.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: x3 AMD - 3gb RAM - Nvidia 8800GTS
Lowest fps during a raid is never an issue, lowest is probably 20-25 during AOE.

Do you have a stable internet connection?: It's welsh. Everything welsh is stable.

What do you expect from us?: A guild that really knows where it's going, and can put Nordrassil on the map, with the latest content and server first kills. I expect people to show up, play great and have fun.

Anything else you would like us to know: The application is about x3 shorter than what it was, but I've retyped the fucking thing three times now, so it's either that, or I would have killed myself. Oh and, If the attendance is a problem I don't mind being just a filler spot if you need me, just gives me something to do ^^

Last edited by Gef on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Gef

Back to top Go down

Gefina - Hunter Casual Raiding spot like Nobrat and stuff :O Empty Re: Gefina - Hunter Casual Raiding spot like Nobrat and stuff :O

Post  Dolz Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:58 am

Gef wrote:ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED FUCKING BACKSPACE ON THIS APPLICATION AND WIPED IT *TWICE.. -.-*

Gefina - Hunter Casual Raiding spot like Nobrat and stuff :O Implied-facepalm
Dolz
Dolz

http://taajuuteni.net

Back to top Go down

Gefina - Hunter Casual Raiding spot like Nobrat and stuff :O Empty Re: Gefina - Hunter Casual Raiding spot like Nobrat and stuff :O

Post  szeszej Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Gef wrote:
Useful would probably definately be Deterrance, I couldn't live without it, the mobility it brings plus it makes you look damn cool.

FAIL! That's Disengage Gef Razz

szeszej

Back to top Go down

Post  Gef Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:53 am

LOL So it is, who the fuck starts both names with a D.

Yeah gg, that's what I get for rushing it to avoid backspacing.

/shame

So didn't ninjaedit it.

P.S I'll never get it right Sad

Gef

Back to top Go down

Post  vilhelmi Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:29 am

Not this guy again ffs.. elephant
vilhelmi
vilhelmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Buuppa Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:52 am

"Current occupation: I look after children who deserve to be choked to death.
Anything else you want us to know about yourself: I really hate children."

I know that feeling... i have looked Dolz and Vilperi like 2years now and i feel like im gonna shoot myself everytime when Dolors opens hes mouth...

That is why your application is ACCEPTED... im gonna need you mylovetoy! sunny <3

Buuppa
Admin

https://kylguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolz Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:53 am

Buuppa wrote:
I know that feeling... i have looked Dolz and Vilperi like 2years now and i feel like im gonna shoot myself everytime when Dolors opens hes mouth...

Funny, cause I feel the same thing every time you say something.
Dolz
Dolz

http://taajuuteni.net

Back to top Go down

Post  balatro Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:32 am

Dolz wrote:
Buuppa wrote:

Funny, cause I feel the same thing every time you say something.
Aww, love-hate relationship <3
balatro
balatro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down