Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobrat - Casual rogue app

2 posters

Go down

Nobrat - Casual rogue app Empty Nobrat - Casual rogue app

Post  Nobrat Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 am

IRL information:

Name: (first name is enough)
Current occupation: lab assistant RAWR

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Not Dutch

Character(s) information:

Name: Nobrat
Race: Udead
Class: Rog
Professions: LW/JC

Current realm: Nord
Current guild: Kyl Casual core

Primary raiding spec: 15/51/5 basic Combat spec - although would switch to mutilate if the 4% debuff is unrequired.
Offspec, if any: Use my dual spec for any gimmick specs needed on certain fights
/played: 191 days

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Nobrat
Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

Any relevant information about your alts: Can't play any of them for shit tbh.

Guild History and other information:

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)

Started playing just before tbc, played pretty casually for the most part with no meaningful pre nerf Sunwell. Was an Officer from the start in Ground Zero. When Ground Zero split, I transferred to Jaedenar to join Flare EU, the guild was largely inactive outside of raiding, coupled with the threat of redundancy and pretty shitty content I really didnt enjoy raiding or the guild. Quit Wow to play Aion for a grand total of about 1 month realised that it was really quite shit and reactivated my wow account and transferred back to Nord to play casually around. But I really can't play casual - I want to raid.

Tell us about your raid experience. Upto but not including Illidan in tbc playing casually. During wrath have cleared all hardmode content with the exception of Anub 25 HM, including Yogg 0.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?

From a point of personal difficulty it's 100% Firefighter. There's simply so much room for improving how you play both maximising dps and minimising dmg.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?

Most useful well depending on perspectice Tricks of the Trade to maximise Tank initial threat, sustained threat in situation like yogg 0 or simply the dps boost that it provides to the raid. From the other perspective - Savage combat 4% physical damage taken debuff and the best source of it at that.

If hard pressed to tag something as useless I'd most certainly say Garrote although It's got a potential as a 1 time only silence it's rare to require that.

Any important addons you use for raiding?

Elkano's buffbars to track trinket zerking procs coupled with procodile to track internal trinket CD's is the core of the addons to max my dps.
The rest are the bread and butter addons such as bigwigs, grid etc.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img10/3296/uiscreenf.jpg Photoshop composite to include all elements.

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: 100%

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? No

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: 2.83GHz Quad, Radeon HD 4870 X2, 4Gb RAM. Had some Fps issues a couple of times after 3.2 on Freya Detonating Lashers.

Do you have a stable Internet connection? Yes, very rare to dc.

What do you expect from us? A Guild where people WANT to raid the hardmodes and come to raids prepared as such. Active outside off main raid times and enjoyable to play with.

Anything else you would like us to know: Raiding with my rogue I don't do half arsed it's 100% or nothing anything else is a waste of time.

Nobrat

Back to top Go down

Nobrat - Casual rogue app Empty Re: Nobrat - Casual rogue app

Post  Vilperi Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 am

Accepted.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum