Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vérvadász SV/MM Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Vérvadász SV/MM Hunter Empty Vérvadász SV/MM Hunter

Post  Vérvadász Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 am

IRL information:

Name: (first name is enough): Győző
Current occupation: student

Character(s) information:

Name: Vérvadász
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Hunter
Professions: Mining/JC (both 450)

Current realm: Nordrassil
Current guild: -

Primary raiding spec: MM
Offspec, if any: Survival
/played: 50 days

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=V%C3%A9rvad%C3%A1sz

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: i know i have 362 hit ratin (11%) and its fail, so i'm farming ToC hc for Marrowstrike because its give Arp. and -62 hit rating

Any relevant information about your alts: i have a priest but i dont like it Razz

Guild History and other information: i was in Final Stand, Horizon and Epilogue

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history.: i played a lot on private server with my friend and after WoTLK released we came to origi, i started with rogue but i don't like melee charactes so i made Vérvadász, in lvl 80 i joined to FS, but after some months i had problem with Dammitt and Necryo so i left, i was in Horizon for some day but they were unfriendly, then i went to Epilogue but the progress was bad by slackers...

Tell us about your raid experience.: everything up to Ulduar; ulduar10: 12/14, ulduar 25: 8/14, ToC 10: 3/4, ToC hc 3/4 (dont killed faction champs in 25man)

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? if everyone know his job all boss easy...

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Wolf pet <3 for furious howl, MM: Chimera shot and serpent sting because chimera shot restart the sting and give more dmg, and crit about 8-10k. SV: Explosive Shot: do nice DPS Razz

Any important addons you use for raiding? omen DBM Xperl

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090912/WoWScrnShot_091209_165419_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
sry didnt made a pic. in raid:(

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:00-22:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
i can raid every day
We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
no
List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
lowest FPS: 1!! when 3.1 came out and everyone was in ulduar:), and about 20FPS
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz
Nvidia Gforce 8600GT
2GB memory card
Do you have a stable internet connection?
yes
What do you expect from us?
enjoy the raids, fun and kick some end game boss ass:P
Anything else you would like us to know:
I was in Voa 25 with Niqita last week, i was Survival and made 4k DPS, and Niqita did +7k DPS, i saw he's MM so i just tried it and now i do more DPS...

Vérvadász

Back to top Go down

Vérvadász SV/MM Hunter Empty Re: Vérvadász SV/MM Hunter

Post  Vérvadász Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 am

Vérvadász

Back to top Go down

Vérvadász SV/MM Hunter Empty Re: Vérvadász SV/MM Hunter

Post  Vilperi Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Declined.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down