Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Survival/MM

2 posters

Go down

Hunter Survival/MM Empty Hunter Survival/MM

Post  Mytko Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:04 pm

IRL information:

Name: Mitko
Current occupation: Manager

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Character(s) information:

Name: Mytko
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter
Professions: JC/Mining

Current realm: Nordrassil
Current guild: Lords of Retardia (Guild of Stanka atm)

Primary raiding spec: Survival
Offspec, if any: MM/Survival (pvp)
/played:

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Mytko&gn=Guild+of+Stanka

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

Any relevant information about your alts:

Guild History and other information: don't remember all names, Null and Lords of Retardia (Guild of Stanka atm)

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) i start playing WoW before 3 years without breaks.

Tell us about your raid experience. TBC - SSC, TK, MH, BT. Sunwell upto 2nd boss. WOTLK - Ulduar 25, Ulduar 10, ToC 25, ToC 10, ToC 10 heroic 4 bosses, Onyxia 25 and 10.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? ToC 10 heroic Twin Val'kyr

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?

Any important addons you use for raiding? DBM, Zug Zug Huntar, OmniCC, Omen

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: sry but we don't ride atm, btw was last survival at Onyxia 25 pug raid, kill her with kill shout 21k Razz (first week after pach).

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: yes i can

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? i have up to 70k gold Smile

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: CPU INTEL PENTIUM D 805, DUAL CORE
/2x2.26 GHz/ 2MB CACHE, RAM 4 GB DDR3, NVIDIA GF9400M 256MB

Do you have a stable internet connection? yes

What do you expect from us? to found frends for a raid

Anything else you would like us to know: lots of mates in Kyl wich i played before

Mytko

Back to top Go down

Hunter Survival/MM Empty Re: Hunter Survival/MM

Post  vilhelmi Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:03 am

Declined.
vilhelmi
vilhelmi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum