Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necrodis warlock (re)application

+4
Delrithia
Renki
kekeifini
necrodis
8 posters

Go down

Necrodis warlock (re)application Empty Necrodis warlock (re)application

Post  necrodis Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:17 am

IRL information:

Name:Moray
Current occupation:Life guard

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
Ok first of all a note for my application, I am dyslexic and as such there may be spelling and punctuation errors in my application although I will be vigilant against this. I hope this won’t have a detrimental effect for me but instead just provided you with a few laughs.

Character(s) information:

Name:Necrodis
Race:Orc
Class:Warlock
Professions: Enchanting / inscription

Current realm:Tarren Mill
Current guild:Cosmos

Primary raiding spec:Destruction
Offspec, if any:Curently Demo meta cleave spec for anub 25 heroic
/played: 125 days 35 at level 80

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Necrodis

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: not at this time

Any relevant information about your alts:

i have 2 main alts an enh/resto shaman and a prot / arm,fury warrior
meny of you may no me as bladeblaze as that is my most active character on nordrasil but you may also be familiar with my shaman nechrazer. the reson i have these 2 characters is that i like to try and experince each fight from almost all perspectives. ie, to tank, heal, ranged and melee dps.

Guild History and other information: please note that this guild progresstion will be simmilar to my last application as i keep it on file and update it should i need to post an application and that this is not simply copyed from my last application ( i take the prosses seriosly)

Original: I began playing in vanilla towards the end I was around level 30 for the release of naxxramas ( the first time) was in a guild named cult of Luna who raided at around T2 level however I was a fan of guild and sadly was never part of those raids.

The Burning Crusade: I leveled to 60 on the first quest in hellfire on the first day of tbc release, by the point my guild had made the decided to server change and I was left somewhat guildless. upon reaching level 70 I joined a guild named evil dead and with them I progressed from knowing little about my class to being one of their top dps and the warlock class leader, during this time we progressed though Kara gruul and then maggy, on to tk ssc and MH, then za 3 timers and BT up to and including blood boil and gorefiend however at this point we stopped progressing and the mood turned sour. myself and friends decided it was time for a fresh start and made the move a new server were we joined a guild named diabolis inferi with whom we progressed up to the illidari council and got the 4th timer in ZA before the guild disbanded due to core raiders leaving for a hard core guild. Once again we made the leap across servers and joined postmortem. With postmortem we killed the council, illidan and kalagos (pre 3.0) post 3.0 we went on to clear most of sunwel but after the nerf I do not count that fair progression.

Wrath of the lich king: while still in postmortem I leveled to 80 cleared naxx 10 25 os 1, 2 and 3D as well as malagos. Then on to uldwar were we cleared everything bar yogg saron. At this point the guild started to fail, attendance dwindled and we ceased to progress. I stayed and tried to make the best of a bad situation. After two weeks of not raiding we joined with another guild named ground zero to form dead end. Sprits ran high and we cleared uldwar on our first night taking with us Flame leviathan hard mode, XT hard mode and hodir hard mode as well as postmortems members’ first kill of yogg saron. We went on to get steal breaker hard mode thorim hard mode and general vezax hard mode. And were progressing on Freya when toc came out. We re focused our efforts and cleared each new boss swiftly. The day the hard modes came out we made some real progression on north rend beasts hard mode but were unable to finish ice howl off. Since then it has gone downhill, some key raiders decided that there time was up others went MIA. after the all stop on raiding in dead end i applyed for the first time to KYL in a join application with garynuman which was swiftly turned down ( i was told due to the policy of no joint application) having failed on nordrasil i was forced to look elsewhere and found Cosmos. with them i have experinced every hard mode on 10 man and 25 man with several 30% wipes on algalon 25 also. these attempts would have been killed however one or two players consistantly let us down. as much as i have enjoyed my time with cosmos and the quality of the raids is the highest i have ever taken part in so far, however i miss being on nordrasil with all my IRL friends who play wow so i have disided to once again apply for the top guild on the server because i know i can perform at that level but its not the same performing at the highest level if i cant go back and boost my friends in the low level content afterwords.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
No real breaks started playing around 3 months before the release of naxxramas (the first time (60))

I feel i kind of answerd this in the last question largly however anything you feel i have misses please do ask

Tell us about your raid experience.
Vanilla none at 60 however all since then

Tbc
Karazhan 11/11 pre nerf
gruul 2/2 pre nerf
Magtheridon 1/1 pre nerf
SSC 4/5 pre nerf (vashj post first nerf) 5/5
TK 4/4 pre nerf
Mount hyjal 5/5 pre nerf
Black temple 9/9 pre nerf
Sunwell plateau 1/6 pre nerf (continued to progress post 3.0 and before raiding stopped we killed up to and Inc the eredar twins) have since cleared

Wotlk
Naxx 15/15 (10 and 25) all achievements bar the immortal also
Os 1/1 1, 2 and 3D
Malagos 1/1
Voa 3/3 (meh)
Ulduar 13/14 (10 and 25) have made attempts on algalon but didn’t have the commitment from other plays to achieve 14/14. 10 man hard modes 9/9 25 man hard modes 6/9 missing Freya mimiron and yogg
Totc 5/5 (10 and 25) hard mode 5/5 a tribute to mad skill (49 atempts) . 4/5 25 hard modes and around 10% on anub.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
Fire fighter: mimiron was by far my favorite encounter so far in WOTLK on the first night of the ulduar patch we spent 4 hours wiping on mimiron phase 4 ( only to find it was bugged and near imposible) but i loved every min of it. it was so hard was like going back to vashj pre nerf, however with all the nerfs it became to easy and lost its charm. i personaly feel the fire fighter hard mode brings back its edge and i ador it spent meny nights wiping on it before taking it down.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
the most usefull talent is easy : soul link. despite having possibily the largest heath pool of the caster dps warlocks are rewarded with a 20% dmg reduction making survival rates much higher provided i dont fuck up Smile

most useless however is less easy: would have to say underwater breathing as they have made it some what redundent since patch 3.0 with the incress to breath duration

Any important addons you use for raiding?
i use the normal addons Omen, grid and Deadly boss mods. as well as warlock class specific Fort exorsist and by far my most loved adon Power auras

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/raidui2.png/ its not much but its mine. would be happy to work with anyone with alot of experince in creating raid UIs in making a beter one more suted to me however for the time being am happy with what i have.

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
i can make it to every raid however i wouldnt be able to get on before 1845 for early starts but i could and would stay on well into the night.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
10 flasks 100 46 spell power food and as meny flame caps as i can get my hands on

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
not including onxia aoe i avarage 30 fps in 25 man raids and 60 fps out with them

i have Amd black edition quad core 9450 with 4gb of corsefire gaming ram and a nivida 8800 gtx 256mb gfx card 22inch HD samsung for the best overveiw

Do you have a stable internet connection?
10 MB cable
What do you expect from us?
i would like a chance to prove to you that i am capable of raiding at the highest level and taking on the more dificult and intracit tasks in the hardest fight of this expantion but to be able to enjoy myself on alts or just messing around doing down time.
Anything else you would like us to know: would just like to thank everyone for taking the time to read my application espeshaly those who read my first app along with this one.

Necrodis.

necrodis

Back to top Go down

Necrodis warlock (re)application Empty Re: Necrodis warlock (re)application

Post  kekeifini Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:50 am

i need to say i like this guy

kekeifini

Back to top Go down

Post  Renki Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 am

good luck again with your application, hope you get a chance!
Renki
Renki

Back to top Go down

Post  Delrithia Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 am

Awesome player. I have been same ulduar / toc runs with Bladeblaze, and he definitely knows what he is doing. Good luck with your application flower
Delrithia
Delrithia

Back to top Go down

Post  Yekke Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Some1 has spent sum time with this application, nice Cool Gl there!

Demo locks ftw, meh liek! ^^
Yekke
Yekke

Back to top Go down

Post  Feaarme Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Fucking orcs =D , very nice apply , Good luck
Feaarme
Feaarme

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyfell Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:24 am

have made attempts on algalon but didn’t have the commitment from other plays to achieve 14/14

Isheh still dying to stars and cosmic smashes? =(
Skyfell
Skyfell

Back to top Go down

Post  necrodis Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 am

No Isheh is a very good player i think and a realy nice guy. will miss his wisdom

but the reson we were not geting down algalon 25 was largly healers going tunnel and geting killed by alot of difernt things

i wont name and shame i am afraid

also thanks for all the nice coments guys i apreceate it

necrodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyfell Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 am

No Isheh is a very good player i think and a realy nice guy. will miss his wisdom

Didn't mean it that way. :p

We were in Operation Eskimo at the same time and he had really bad luck on Algalon. Disc priest sitting on him, stamina gear, stamina flasks etc. and he still died more often than others, not because of his own fault or anything, but bad luck with constellations targeting him, lack of healing and so on I guess.
Skyfell
Skyfell

Back to top Go down

Post  necrodis Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:21 am

ah right well no problem Razz we all have bad luck from time to time Very Happy

necrodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilperi Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:52 am

Welcome on a Trialboat.
Vilperi