Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeraz - Warlock and Pegglemaster

+3
Vilperi
Gef
zera
7 posters

Go down

zeraz - Warlock and Pegglemaster Empty zeraz - Warlock and Pegglemaster

Post  zera Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 am

IRL information:

Name: (first name is enough) Søren
Current occupation: Studying Computer Science at University of Copenhagen

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
I'm > Vilp @ peggle, which is very important.

Character(s) information:
So all this shit is kinda in my armory
Name:
Race:
Class:
Professions:

Current realm:
Current guild:

Primary raiding spec:
Offspec, if any:
/played:
51 days-ish (made this char at wotlk launch)

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Zeraz

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: it's ginger

Any relevant information about your alts: I have a sick DK alt on silvermoon (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Zeraz), so yea nothing really ^^

Guild History and other information:

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
So I started playing around 4 months after launch as a hunter on Silvermoon. When I finally managed to reach 60 (took like 18 days played, wtf!?) I spent all my time in dire maul to get pro offset pieces (cause t0 was shit, no exceptions). Then I joined some guild and killed ragnaros and stuffs.

My hardcore raiding experience started when I joined the #3 guild (Shade) on the server around AQ launch. We cleared up to twins in the first week and then stuck there forever eventually killing C'thun the day before naxx launch at which time we were like #5 or so. I got pretty bored of that and after killing the first 4 bosses or so in naxx and looting all the t3 I could get, I bailed and joined another guild (Vendetta) which was made by ex-inner sanctum founders, so I thought they'd be awesome. They weren't and I got bored and I quit wow.

2 years later a mate of mine tells me to start wotlk with all my old guildmates, so I did and I ended up joining Ground Zero after they all quit Very Happy It went okay, but around ulduar launch we started having problems with numbers, we were running with shit people cause we needed a boomkin or an enh shaman, and I slowly but certainly got irritated of our poor progress. Hadn't it been for awesome people like Gef and Nob I'd have migrated long ago. When GZ finally fell apart (it was bound to happen), I was just about to start at the university which meant moving etc. So I couldn't really join a pro guild like the rest, and I got stuck on Nordrassil. We then merged with Postmortem killing some bosses in ulduar, and I've not raided much since 3.2.

Tell us about your raid experience.
Should be in the text above.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
No idea really. probably one of the bosses in naxx40 or C'thun.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
Stupid question, but what the hell Very Happy
something like improved searing pain is definitely shit.
most useful talent I'm gonna talk only about "non-mandatory" talents, so obviously backdraft and conflagrate would be up top, but in my spec I'd say Soul Link for the extra survival or Imp. Healthstone for the raidwise healing. Obviously this depends on you spec, but I'm just going with destro dps for now.

Any important addons you use for raiding?
timers and power auras, I never really look much at the boss mod timers except when it's something useful for me.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: Don't have a recent one, but my UI is everchanging and totally pro, so don't worry.

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:00-22:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
so first of all I'm going with the 18:45-22:30 times, and as a standard I should be free every day. Obviously if I have a test coming up or a hand in for the next day, I'm gonna value that higher than getting my ass handed in a raid, but per default it shouldn't be a problem.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
no . .

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
q6600, 8800gtx and some ram, my specs are more than good for wow, and my fps is great.

Do you have a stable internet connection?
From tomorrow I should

What do you expect from us?
A dedicated guild without stupid screwups (dying to fire on beasts for instance). People who learn from their mistakes and don't do the same retarded fault over and over.

Anything else you would like us to know:
I'm comfortable with all the specs of my class and I keep up to date on both warlocks and death knights, as that's what I play. I like to comment on things going wrong, but I do it in good spirit to get the progress moving. I'm a dedicated raider, but I put school above wow, and as such I might not be able to keep 90% attendance through some periods, while other I might be online 24/7. That's about it.

zera

Back to top Go down

zeraz - Warlock and Pegglemaster Empty Re: zeraz - Warlock and Pegglemaster

Post  Gef Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 am

Loves Mothers.

Gef

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilperi Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:35 am

You're shit in peggle.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down

Post  zera Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:45 am

Vilperi wrote:You're shit in peggle.
OH YEAH!? I THINK THIS PROVES OTHERWISE:
zeraz - Warlock and Pegglemaster B24f0050636488

zera

Back to top Go down

Post  Gef Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Lol i'm a fucking chat superstar in that picture!

Gef

Back to top Go down

Post  Spasties Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:47 am

Oh god this guy, anywayz thumbs up for him as well, Although he is a sucky warlock and he will never beat me (if I will ever come online again ^^).

GL Soren

Spasties

Back to top Go down

Post  Delrithia Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 am

Its kinda funny that people who are not in guild, comment more than guild players Very Happy Its not bad thing, just makes me laugh lol!
Delrithia
Delrithia

Back to top Go down

Post  elbu Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:02 am

Missing buff: Brains!!! k k clearly ^^
elbu
elbu

Back to top Go down

Post  vilhelmi Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Declined.