Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

warlock appilcation

2 posters

Go down

warlock appilcation Empty warlock appilcation

Post  Novareaver Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 am

IRL information:

Name: Dino
Current occupation:School

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: im a positive thinking guy that wont get angry just because some wipes

Character(s) information:

Name:Novareaver
Race:undead
Class:Warlock
Professions: inscribtion and enchanting (currently working on getting it maxed 330 atm)

Current realm:Nordrasill
Current guild: Lords of retardia

Primary raiding spec:Destro
Offspec, if any:Destro (pvp)
/played:62d 10h and ive been lvl 80 in 26d 4h

Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Novareaver

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:ive been playing on this char since vanila wow.

Any relevant information about your alts:Dont realy have a alt

Guild History and other information:ive been in Intent but it spilt up and ive been in final stand but it split up and ive recently been in anew but it spilt up too hopefully it dindt have anything to do with me xP

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) i started playing back in vanila wow but i qeusted must as i coulndt find a class that i wanted to play but then i fell over warlocks and ive played trough vanila tbc and now wotlk as this class

Tell us about your raid experience. i dindt do any raiding in vanila i did mainly pvp in tbc i cleared Kara gruul maggy zul aman

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? maggy

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? thats a hardt one as i find [Detect Invisibility] and [Unending Breath] just as useless as the other

Any important addons you use for raiding? Dmb OMen and Hitassist

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:Dont realy know how i can do that but i can tell u that i dont use any add ons that changes my UI and i use the key bindings TAB E F Q and mousebutton 4

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:00-22:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:i can raid evry day at the week

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Nope i always bring what ever buffs i can get trough ah or proffesion

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:i normaly have abour 19 fps in a raid

Do you have a stable internet connection? yes my internert is very stable

What do you expect from us? to be able to down any end game content that blizz is putting in game

Anything else you would like us to know: i want u to know that i am always mentaly ready for a raid meaning that i make sure that i stay focused trough the whole raid so i dont make any mistakes and if there is a boss im not sure on tacs i go read em and watch a video of the encounter being downed.

Novareaver

Back to top Go down

warlock appilcation Empty Re: warlock appilcation

Post  vilhelmi Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:00 am

Declined.
vilhelmi
vilhelmi

Back to top Go down