Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

necrodis - warlock application

3 posters

Go down

necrodis - warlock application Empty necrodis - warlock application

Post  necrodis Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 pm

IRL information:

Name Moray
Current occupation: student/ life(ass)guard

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

am dislexic so my spelling is hilarous (but ushaly makes sence Razz)

Character(s) information:

Name:necrodis
Race: undead
Class: warlock
Professions: inscription/enchanting

Current realm: nordrasil
Current guild: Dead end

Primary raiding spec: Destro
Offspec, if any: aflic (rarely used)
/played: 123 days ( lol 123)

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Necrodis

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

Any relevant information about your alts:

well i expect some of u have played with my warrior bladeblaze on the alt runs with any luck you will have some positive memorys from that Smile

Guild History and other information:

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
well i started playing in vanila and was in a guild called the cult of luna they raided at a T2 level but i was leveling as a freind of guild

got to 60 on the first quest in hellfire on the first day of tbc so didnt get to raid pre tbc. cult of luna server changed and i was left guildless until i joined crow legion raided kara a bit and then they two disbanded. my first real experience of rading was in evil dead with whom i cleared kara gruul maggy ssc ( post nerf to vashj) TK, MH and up to and inc blood boil and gorefiend in BT at which point they stopped making progress and the mood turned sour eventualy i disided a fresh start was the answer and joined a guild named diabolis inferi were we made some great progress before sadly they stoped raiding, soon after we server changed to Nord were i joined postmortem cleared the rest of BT and kalagos Pre 3.0 then finished most of sunwel post nerf but thats not realy fair progrestion.

WOTLK did seriously consider re rolling feral druid to tank as i love to tank ( meny of you may no my warrior bladeblaze from the alt runs) but stuck with my first love and havnt regreted it

Tell us about your raid experience.
oops kinda did that in the last one, all of vanila (none at 60)

TBC cleared kara gruul maggy ssc and tk all pre nerf bar Vashj, MH BT and kalagos in sunwel pre nerf 3.0.

WOTLK naxx 25 with all achevments but the imortal sarth 1,2 and 3D malagos uldwar inc hard modes did all but yog mim and fraya

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
would say the trys on vashj pre nerf would be the hardest fight i was ever a part of or perhaps mimiron on the first night when phase 4 was buged and stupidly hard however i didnt kill vashj until after the nerf so cant realy say i beat that

as an after thought i would inculde doing the sparks on algalon as a resnably hard thing i have overcome, trying to get them down in good positions while trying to reduce the raid dmg spikes to a minimum while trying not to kill the tank was fun. but again have yet to down that encounter so cant say i beat

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?

probly most usless is heath funnel because with all lock specs you get fel synergy

most usful i would say is Soul link as much as i love all my dmging skills i love conflagrate but soul link is just flat out more usful in hard modes and such, cant do any dmg dead

Any important addons you use for raiding?
i use omen DBM Grid Fort exorsist ( if leting it run in the background counts Razz)

I love power auras i use them for everything Very Happy

recount for analisis outa combat genraly hide it in combat and ora2

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:

my UI is very plain and similierly to gary i have often tryed to changed to more raid oirentated UI but it always resulted in the loss of dps and me dieing more ( if it aint broke dont fix it)

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:00-22:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
the new time i read is 1845 to 2230 which works for me as dose 1800 tbh

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
ofc not Smile

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:

amd black eddition 9500 quad core 4gb of crossfire gaming ram gefore 8800GT 256 gfx ram ( 30 to 60 fps in raids althow my screen limits me 60 fps when i replace it i expect to get more.

Do you have a stable internet connection?
atm i am runing a tunnel hack in my uni network conection which dosnt alow vent and gives me lag spikes. that being said on the 9th of oct am geting a minimum of 5mb British tel conection put in which i raided on all last year with arount 100ms (basicly yes i do but not for a few more days felt i should be honist)

What do you expect from us?
some progrestion and a good pool of good raiders on raiding days but fun alt banter etc on off days

Anything else you would like us to know:
as i said before but feel it needs stressed i have no vent until the 9th of this month and my dps is held back slightly because of lag spikes i find atm am loosing around 10%dps vs target dummy

it is important to add that this application is joint with the mage garynuman and that if eather of us is to be unsucsessful that the others application will be withdrawn. we hope this isnt a problem.

thank you for taking the time to read my application Smile

necrodis

Back to top Go down

necrodis - warlock application Empty Re: necrodis - warlock application

Post  Renki Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 am

I was in a pug voa with Bladeblaze, his tanking worked well and he knew exactly what he was doing (not a hard instance but still). You seem like a nice guy who concentrates on boss fights and the mechanics. Good luck with your (joint) application!
Renki
Renki

Back to top Go down

Post  vilhelmi Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:18 am

Declined.
vilhelmi
vilhelmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content