Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter - survival/BM spec

4 posters

Go down

Hunter - survival/BM spec Empty Hunter - survival/BM spec

Post  Blake Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:07 am

IRL information:

Name: Blake.
Current occupation: Work nights at a sports Centre.

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: erm not that i can think of, ask away tho if you like.

Character(s) information:

Name: Leashy
Race: Orc
Class: Hunter
Professions: None at the moment due to me going on holiday for 2 weeks, letting my younger brother play on the account, him deleting my proffesions because he didnt like them, will be taking up Skinning and Leatherworking soon tho

Current realm: Nordrassil.
Current guild: Nefarious.

Primary raiding spec: Survival 0/15/56
Offspec, if any: Beast Mastery 54/14/3
/played: 174 Days, 14 Hours, 16 minutes

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=leashy

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: It has very good gear, as well as a pretty nice rotation for raids, dps is usually about 4-5k depending on the people who go, buffs, how quick the mobs go down etc etc.

Any relevant information about your alts: I have level 80 feral (tank spec) / balance druid, geared for naxx 25 id say maybe higher

Guild History and other information: Well i am quiete new on Nordrassil, before that i was on the server Bloodhoof in a guild called Damnation till they disbanded for stupid reasons, this server since i came i have been in the guild Nefarious due to my alt druid been in there.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
Well my current guild does not raid very often, and when we do we dont do high end raids like i would like, My wow history tho i have been playing wow for a total of about 3 years.
This hunter i first created in about early 2008 which i played on and off before deciding to make it my main, when i got to level 70 i joined Damnation on my old server, which they helped me gear up doing heroics etc etc. When i was ready for Kara i pretty much progressed from there, geared up in kara, Magtheridon, moving on to raids such as ZG, Black Temple etc etc and finished on rading Sunwell Plateu. WOTLK came out leveleed straight away to levl 80 in about 5 -6 days, geared up doing heroics wiping all the time of course because it was all new and didnt have a clue what tactics were, but learned as went along lol. Anyways when the guild had enough geared members to raid 10 man Naxx we did that and geared up all the members in the guild, word got around and we started recruiting more and more members, gearing them up too, We was the first guild on the server to complete naxx 25, which is how i got my title "Conqueror of Naxxramos" as well as the first guild on the server to complete OS 10 and 25 man, which i got a unique title for that too, as well as Maly 10 and 25man again which i got a title for, so i think that itself is quiete an achievement. After that tho we just gered up as we went along, Carried on doing naxx 10 and 25 man, maly, EoE, Finally moving onto ulduar 10 and 25 man which i have done several times, getting lots of achievements on the way, including the rare mount iron bound proto drake, which comes with completing the " Glory of the ulduar raider (25 player)" achievement.

Tell us about your raid experience. Like i say above which im sorry for typing so much lol, i have pretty much done all the high end content, icluding all raids in pre TBC, in the TBC and all in WOTLK..the ones that i have not done only a few times are TOC normal/heroic/10man/25man

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Ermm to be honest i dont really consider any boss to be HARD, i, myself like o revise tactics over and over so i know exactly what to do on each boss, if i had to mention a boss which i think is the hardest/most awkward..off the top of my head id have to say Yogg-Saron, if your raid dont know the tacs your doomed Razz

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Most useless that i can think of is probably raptor strike, i hardly EVER use that and would much rather see it swapped to give a ranged damage bonus rather than a melee..The most usefull ability / talent that a hunter has i think is probably the tracking different types of monsters/mobs that we can do, with that plus the talent that we have in survival that increases damage done to those type of mobs that you are tracking

Any important addons you use for raiding? Most importantly i use Deadly boss mods, i try not to use too many because they slow my computor down, but any advice that anyone can give me about which addons i should maybe get would be appreciated Very Happy

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: Will send one enxt time i raid, not raided for a while

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:00-22:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: only times i can not raid are thursday and saturday nights because i work nights and the sports centre those days.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?nope i always make sure i am fully buffed with food/flasks/elixir's before i start a raid

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: lowest FPS is about 10..
OS Name: Microsoft windows vista, home premium
Version: 6.0.6000 Build 6000
System Model: Aspire SA90
System Type: X86-Baased PC

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes but every now and then i must relog or i get very laggy, also in dalaran i am very laggy

What do you expect from us? Not alot really, just a chance to show i can be a good asset to the guild, i do my homework well so to speak, meaning i always revise tactics for raids, always come prepared and aways willing to help out any way i can, I expect the guild to be a good fun guild that goes by equal oppertunity, when choosing who goes on raids and who doesnt, for an example i mean the raid leader not taking just whoever he wants because he is more friendly with 1 person than he is another or whatever. A chance to show you and the rest of the guild what i can do would be nice

Anything else you would like us to know: I think i have pretty much said everything in this application, i have worked hard with this application spending at least 2 hours on it making sure i answer each question as fully and informative as i can. Just like to say tho i work very hard in raids, always try my best to get as much out as i can, dps, explaining tactics if any missed etc etc...Anything i can improve on i would like to be told

Blake

Back to top Go down

Hunter - survival/BM spec Empty Re: Hunter - survival/BM spec

Post  Buuppa Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:56 am

"The hardest encounter you have beaten is? off the top of my head id have to say Yogg-Saron, if your raid dont know the tacs your doomed."

and you have cleared prenerf Muru or bosses from Sunwell?, Preferf Kaelthas? Lady Vashj?

Buuppa
Admin

https://kylguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 am

hmph yeah sorry about that i kinda misread, i thought you meant the hardest encounter in ulduar Laughing

Well, yeah if i had to mention the hardest encounter on WOW from all raids and content, pre tbc, tbc and WOTLK it was probably in TBC in the sunwell plateu against Kil'Jaeden. Lost count how many times we used to wipe on that to be honest, was a VERY hard boss for its time, and still can be to some people.
I think it was in phase 3 when he cast the special move, that hits you for like 50k damage if you have not brought him down to 50% i think it was before he finished casting the spell.

Blake

Back to top Go down

Post  Feaarme Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:39 am

Buuppa wrote:"The hardest encounter you have beaten is? off the top of my head id have to say Yogg-Saron, if your raid dont know the tacs your doomed."

and you have cleared prenerf Muru or bosses from Sunwell?, Preferf Kaelthas? Lady Vashj?

Sunwell was faesroll anyway Buuppa dont think your PRO cuz you did that!!!!!
Feaarme
Feaarme

Back to top Go down

Post  Buuppa Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:12 am

Feaarme if i remember right Sk Gaming said that preferf M'uru were hardest boss of the game ever? After patch it was faceroll yes. Btw think situation that we are just going to make world fist The Lich King kill and Megan Fox Hunter - survival/BM spec Megan_fox_maxim_1 are waiting you in bed naked... what are you gonna do?

Buuppa
Admin

https://kylguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  vilhelmi Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 am

Accepted for trial. Just learn to handle Lich King worldfirst before and do yourself after kk.

Whisper any officer for invite.
vilhelmi
vilhelmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down