Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyfell - Feral Druid

3 posters

Go down

Skyfell - Feral Druid Empty Skyfell - Feral Druid

Post  Skyfell Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:05 pm

IRL information:

Name: Tuukka
Current occupation: Library Assistant

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Besides WoW, I don't really have any time consuming activities, just occasional going out, reading, movies, working out etc. I'd describe myself as calm, analytical and persistent person with hints of stoic self discipline (= read, machine) and great drive to improve myself all the time.

Character(s) information:

Name: Skyfell
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Professions: Enchanting / Skinning (switching to leatherworking soon)

Current realm: Nordrassil
Current guild: Your Mom Hits Harder

Primary raiding spec: Feral dps
Offspec, if any: None at the moment, but going to aim for Feral tank / Balance dps.
/played: 11 days (reroll)

Armory: click

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: I've recently rerolled to this character from my paladin and it shows in gear, current performance and I can honestly say I'm not performing 100% yet. I have a lot to learn, but I'm confident I can already do what is needed for the current content. I had been thinking about rerolling for a long time, and this gap between Trial of the Crusader and Icecrown was a perfect opportunity for that. My main aim content-wise is Icecrown, which I'm really looking forward to and preparing for it.

Any relevant information about your alts: Old Main. I have about 195 days played on my paladin and I've been raiding as Retribution with mainly holy off spec and recently protection off spec. Alts are not my priority, but I also have a a shaman on this server and a warlock on Magtheridon. I keep sort of a main raid alt usually, in case some specific spec/class is needed and try to keep gear up to date etc.

Guild History and other information:

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history.
I started playing October 2007 (mid-late bc) and I've been playing actively since without any major breaks. PvE has always been my main interest and I've mainly done arena/pvp just for fun with friends or to learn the class, not to achieve anything major.

Listing Wotlk guilds only. I was one of the founding members of Ground Zero here on Nordrassil and later an officer. We had disagreements with leadership wanting different things from the guild and decided to split with the more casual members forming Dead End later on this server. I transfered to Magtheridon and joined Operation Eskimo and raided there for a while. However, the guild management was losing motivation for the game and the guildmaster and most of the guild moved to Aion. I decided to stick to Wow and joined realitysucks on Magtheridon, but the guild had had management problems for a long time already and stopped raiding shortly after I joined. After that, I decided to try Aion for a while with OE, but stopped after couple weeks because the game sucked, to be blunt.

Tell us about your raid experience.

Burning Crusade: Cleared everything up to and including Black Temple. I missed out on Sunwell because of my current guild stopping raiding due to summer motivation and officer burnout.

Wotlk: Cleared everything in T7 content apart from Immortal, all the hardmodes and Algalon done in Ulduar and 4/5 in Trial of the Grand Crusader.

All this as Retribution Paladin.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Firefighter, Freya + 3 or Sartharion +3 on 10-man. Firefighter and Freya are fights which require a lot of situational awareness, taking care of own survivability, communication and all that while maximizing dps. Sartharion +3 on 10-man was probably a bit overtuned, but it was fun as melee and required maximum performance and I still hate those freaking fire elementals which always managed to 2-shot me.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? I've fallen in love with clearcasting procs, so most useful/fun would be Omen of Clarity I guess. Most useless one for feral would be Claw, since there's mangle/shred etc. for normal attacking.

Any important addons you use for raiding? My ui is custom built and every addon serves a purpose. I guess the most useful ones would be Unitframes, Class Timers and Heatsink for trinket cd monitoring.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: Click

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: 100% attendance.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? No, I keep many flasks, potions and food ready.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: Intel E8400 @ 3.00 GHz (2 cpus), Geforce GTX 260, 4gb ram. Lowest fps is about 30 while frapsing.

Do you have a stable internet connection? Haven't had any problems.

What do you expect from us? Solid long term raiding in a fun and effective environment.

Anything else you would like us to know: Not really.
Skyfell
Skyfell

Back to top Go down

Skyfell - Feral Druid Empty Re: Skyfell - Feral Druid

Post  Spasties Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:08 pm

oh lolol, HIYA MISAY, good luck, but I saw you were already in with zhe pally

Spasties

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyfell Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:51 pm

In as a casual, but I haven't really played the paladin since I leveled this druid.
Skyfell
Skyfell

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilperi Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:40 am

Accepteed.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down

Post  Spasties Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:17 am

It ain't closed yet!, gz misay and eh fail @ vilp.

EDIT BY VILPERI:

Skyfell - Feral Druid STFU_and_GTFO

Spasties

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down