Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritbeast Xfer resto Druid

3 posters

Go down

Spiritbeast Xfer resto Druid Empty Spiritbeast Xfer resto Druid

Post  Spiritbeast Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 am

IRL information:

Name: Mishary
Current occupation: a university student

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
I'm a no lifer player and i like it Very Happy

Character(s) information:

Name: Spiritbeast
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Professions: Blacksmithing/ Jewelcrafting

Current realm: Ghostlands
Current guild: AFK

Primary raiding spec: Resto 11/0/60
Offspec, if any: Feral tank 0/58/13
/played:
Total time played: 32 days, 5 hours, 7 minutes, 4 seconds
Time played this level: 22 days, 15 hours, 57 minutes, 14 seconds

Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Spiritbeast

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:
I like healing on druid as raid healer its so much fun and I like tanking I didn’t try DPS on druid because I spend the last 3 years of playing wow on deffrent DPS classes I will talk about them in WoW history part

Any relevant information about your alts:
Alt1: Crit lvl 80 Troll Hunter
/played :
Total time played: 45 days, 7 hours, 42 minutes, 54 seconds
Time played this level: 31 days, 1 hour, 47 minutes, 33 seconds
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Crit
Info: I started playing this character at the start of WoTLK tell patch 3.2 I liked my hunter but I find more fun on healing than DPS and my guild needed a Resto druid so I rerolled to help the guild out

Alt2: Magistrate lvl 80 Undead Maeg
/played:
Total time played: 54 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes, 9 seconds
Time played this level: 11 days, 2 hours, 33 minutes, 35 seconds
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Magistrate
Info: Mage is the most Alt I love to spend time playing it he can do insane DPS in right rotations I played him on TBC on Nordrassil in Horde Empire as alt and I got 4/5 T5 by doing Bugs with DI and Valio My mage name was Oso and now I gear him up from time to time when I got chance to play him

Alt3: Dotmyass lvl 80 Undead Warlock
/played:
Total time played: 12 days, 9 hours, 13 minutes, 43 seconds
Time played this level: 0 days, 5 hours, 4 minutes, 9 seconds
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Dotmyass
Info: I Made this alt because one of my friends in AFK challenged me to lvl A warlock with this name in less than 14 days play time and he said he will gave me 50k gold so I did it Very Happy

Alt4: Eraser lvl 70 Bloodelf Rogue
/played:
Total time played: 134 days, 4 hours, 40 minutes, 39 seconds
Time played this level: 112 days, 7 hours, 46 minutes, 8 seconds
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Eraser
Info: this Rogue was my main in TBC I start in Ghostlands got all the server 1st up to Vashj and keal exept morgrim tidewalker our guild broke up in vashj and keal so I moved in for the 1st time to Nordrassil and my Rogue name was Crit I joined Hord Empire I enjoyed my time ther tell WoTLK come up I moved my character back to AFK to help build the guild again.

Alt5: Faceloler lvl 70 Bloodelf Paladin
/played:
Total time played: 4 days, 7 hours, 35 minutes, 37 seconds
Time played this level: 0 days, 0 hours, 36 minutes, 31 seconds
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Faceloler
Info: I made this character to play PvP in ret pala to see how OP they are still need 10 lvls to go Very Happy

Guild History and other information:

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
I started playing wow in pre TBC in US server Grayman in guild name Arashi I was DPS paladin I cleared with them all MC and 1st 3 bosses in BWL then I joined Phoenix and I cleard BWL then I stoped playing because US rading time couldn’t fit up with my school time after that I start playing a rogue on Horde side and I joined AFK and we did most of the server 1st up to Vashj and keal then I moved to Nordrassil and joined Horde Empire my name Was Crit and I cleard evry thing up to 1st bodd in SWP then we stop raiding in this time I moved back to Ghostlands to rebuild my old guild AFK which we manage to rebuild it and we did a nice progress tell this week we broke up again because ppl gave up showing up for 25 man HMs

Tell us about your raid experience.
I cleared MC,BWL in pre TBC
I cleared KZ,Magy,SSC,TK,kazak,Doomwalker,BT and 1st boss in SWP in BC
I cleared Naxx10/25,sarth10/25,U10/25,Coli10/25 nad Coli 10 HMs I killed Algalon and I have rusted proto drake we did almost all U10 HMs and some of U25 HMs because we couldn’t get ppl do 25 HMs I was playing as DPS for 3 years tell I made my resto druid in the end of 3.1 patchi made all U10 and 25 and Coli 10 HMs on my druid as healer and killed algalon as healer Very Happy

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
Mimi HM and Algalon in 10 Man

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
I don’t think there is a useless talent or skill in my class because if it useless in PvE it may be useful in PvP and the most useful skill in my class is swiftmend because its some time saved MT in critical points and Nature's Swiftness.

Any important addons you use for raiding?
X-prel,DBM,Decurseve,recount,omen and Big wings

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
yeah I can iam pretty Hard core player and I hade the craziest attendece on Horde empire as 100% and u can ask about it any of old HE playes I play pretty much evry day and I can raid 7 days a week Very Happy

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
Sure I always use flasks and food for raids buffs its never been a proplem for me.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
I have Core 2 due 2.8 PC
1 GB DDR2 Graphic card Nvidia N9400GT
2MB DSL
My lowest FPS is 30
I Have Asus laptope G51vx A1 pure gaming laptope

Do you have a stable internet connection?
yes I have

What do you expect from us?
I expect from you guys to achieve your goal which is my goal 2 which is defeat every encounter available as fast as possible.

Anything else you would like us to know:
I use to be a Rogue officer in TBC in AFK guild in Ghostlands and I got the pattern of Glove of the immortal dusk and I made it for a lot of nordrassil players in TBC so they may remmeber me from this pattern Very Happy

sorry for my broken english

Regards
Spiritbeast

Spiritbeast

Back to top Go down

Spiritbeast Xfer resto Druid Empty Re: Spiritbeast Xfer resto Druid

Post  Niqita Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:28 am

I was DPS paladin I cleared with them all MC
Niqita
Niqita

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritbeast Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:54 am

I was DPS paladin I cleared with them all MC

MC = Molten Core

I played Retribution Paladin during lvl 60 encounter Molten Core and Zul'gurub and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj 20 and Blackwing Lair with a guild called Arashi in Grayman server.

I was just talking about my raiding history and when I did start playing.

Spiritbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilperi Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:52 am

Yo yo Crit! Da glove maker!

We're already having 2 Resto druids and a third on trial, so there just isn't a raidspot for you.
However, there is a casual spot if you're interested.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritbeast Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:05 am

Yoyo Viliperi , Bubbilicious say hi to you if u still remmeber him

well casual spot it is then Very Happy

I'll proply gonna be in Nordrassil this week i'll start xfering tonight then

Spiritbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilperi Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:06 am