Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snejanka - Restoration Druid

2 posters

Go down

Snejanka - Restoration Druid Empty Snejanka - Restoration Druid

Post  snejanka Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:56 am

IRL information:

Name: Emil
Current occupation: Logistics

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Character(s) information:

Name: Snejanka
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid
Professions: JC/Mining, goin alchemy instead of mining

Current realm: Nordrassil
Current guild: Lords of Retardia( Guild of stanka atm)

Primary raiding spec: Resto
Offspec, if any: Feral but not good for raid yet
/played: 83 days

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Snejanka

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: This is my second character, i started it in TBC. My previous main was mage, called Imba- 220 days played on him

Any relevant information about your alts: well, the mage, he is in naxx gear.

Guild History and other information: I have also started to play on this realm as koceto did, since it opened. We leveled here and made a guild - Infernal Knights. After that guild name changed to Dies Irae. I had argues with management so i was in Null for like an year. When WOTLK came out, i joined Lords of retardia, guild made from RL friends mostly.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) I have never taken a break from wow rofl:P

Tell us about your raid experience. Full clear- MC, BWL, AQ20. TBC- SSC, TK,MH,BT. Sunwell upto 3rd boss. WOTLK- U25 normal, U10 i have only "One light in the darkness" missing from the glory achievement. I also have 25 fragments for the mace. in toc 10 hc i have killed 3 bosses or so.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
well its not upto me only, i count on 24 more players. the hardest fight is with ppl that cant execute orders properly:P But, Kael took time:)

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
Most Useful- ALL my HOTS+ nourish, cuz its all i am spamming anyway.
Most useless- hibernate- i can only use it on faction champions boss atm, and its not lasting long anyway.

Any important addons you use for raiding?
DBM, GRID, DECURSIVE, forteXorsist,

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
i cant give one atm, cuz we dont raid now.

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: Yes, i can.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? yeah !

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: Core 2 duo, 8600 GT, 2gb ram. I will have a new one soon

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes

What do you expect from us?
I expect mostly a friendly raid environment with the option of good and fast progress through end game PVE content.

Anything else you would like us to know: for the time being, no. except that i have rl mates in kyl, that i want to play with again.
snejanka
snejanka

Back to top Go down

Snejanka - Restoration Druid Empty Re: Snejanka - Restoration Druid

Post  vilhelmi Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:03 am

Accepted.
vilhelmi
vilhelmi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum