Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagard - Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Nagard - Rogue Empty Nagard - Rogue

Post  Nagard Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 pm

IRL information:

Name: Mathias, call me Matt
Current occupation: home business

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Character(s) information:

Name: Nagard
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue
Professions: currently Herbalist 450, and mining at 100 or something

Current realm: Nordrassil
Current guild: Wipecraft

Primary raiding spec: Combat, but im assassination until i can find some better combat wepons
Offspec, if any: None
/played: 64d/11hr

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Nagard

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: None really

Any relevant information about your alts: Got a 76 warr, going to be 80 in max 5days, got a plan of hardcore gear grinding

Guild History and other information: Wipecraft atm, nice and social guild, but not to serious, and some bosses may be hard to beat

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. I started playing 3years ago, got a hunter to 23 or something, quitted for a couple of months, got a rogue to 70, quitted, started on again, quitted, got to 80 when wotlk came, quitted, then i started on again, since that ive been playing, maybe 4 months.

Tell us about your raid experience. Done full naxx, eoe, OS, VoA, Ony, toc10, and every boss in uldu besides IC, yogg and Alga if im right.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Ehm, not to sure atm.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Adrenaline rush, makes my dps uber fast..

Any important addons you use for raiding? DBM, xperl, RPB, recount

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: Sorry, none atm

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: I can attend to most of them, i should at least be able to that

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Nope

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: HP Pavilion VQ053AA-UUW Quad-core 3gb RAM, stable and good processor.

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yeah, works as hell

What do you expect from us? Nice and social people, that actually would like me to join the raid, which is a little lack of in my current guild, and a guild that is stright on the rules, and will punish the rule-breakers.

Anything else you would like us to know: Nah, not really

Nagard

Back to top Go down

Nagard - Rogue Empty Re: Nagard - Rogue

Post  Vilperi Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 pm

You could maybe spend a bit more time writing an application,

Declined.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down