Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedges - Rogue - Server Xfer

2 posters

Go down

Hedges - Rogue - Server Xfer Empty Hedges - Rogue - Server Xfer

Post  Hedges Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 am

IRL information:

Name: Matthew
Current occupation: Unemployed

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: There's not much else to tell, I'm getting a part time job as soon as I can be assed, but it won't interfere with raiding times.

Character(s) information:

Name: Hedges
Race: Was Gnome -> Now Undead
Class: Rogue
Professions: Echanting | Leather Working

Current realm: Was Sylvanas -> now on Nordrasil
Current guild: Previously Bushido -> Unguilded

Primary raiding spec: Combat PvE, 2 finisher rotation with SnD and Evis as the finishers. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=H%C3%A9dges
Offspec, if any: No PvE offspec.
/played: Total time played: 151 days, 17 hours, 22 minutes, 47 seconds; Time played this level: 47 days, 8 hours, 44 minutes, 12 seconds

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=H%C3%A9dges

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

Any relevant information about your alts: 3 alts back on Sylvanas;
Hédgés - Warlock
Hedgi - Death Knight
Hedger - Shaman

Guild History and other information:

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) My previous guild on Sylvanas was Bushido, think we're currenty ranked 12th on Server, 8th Alliance side. I decided to leave them for 3 reasons. 1) The friends in the guild who kept me there had stopped playing / xfer'd away. 2) There were far too many people who would just stand and let Faction Champs (in HC mode) hit them, not move out of fire on Beasts 25man (HC) and was just generally getting annoyed with the... well... failness of some people. 3) Xfer to Nordrassil to play with a RL friend.

Tell us about your raid experience. I have been raiding since Vanilla WoW, doing MC, ZG, Ony, BWL on farm status, Naxx I only got to do the trash in and AQ20/40 I got some bosses down, but my memory of AQ is pretty foggy. TBC experience I had Kara, ZA, Gruul, Mag, some experience TK and SSC, neglible experience in MH and I got Council down in BT. WotLK experience: The obvious ones, Naxx10/25, OS10+3d(After patch) OS25+3d (Before patch), EoE10/25, Ulduar10/25, TotC10/25. Ulduar10 HM Mimi still up, from the keepers, General and Yogg not attempted. TotGC10 4/5, TotGC25 2/5.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? TotGC10 4/5 TotGC25 2/5

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Out of all my talents, Endurance is quite clearly the most useless one, as it is only taken as a filler, most usefull "talent" is a bit more tricky, it would be a toss up between the spells I gain, e.g. AR, BF, KS. and passive moves such as Savage Combat, Surprise Attacks. It's not really plausible to chose a most useful talents as they are all pretty useful.

Any important addons you use for raiding? DBM, Omen are the 2 most important addons I have, for obvious reasons.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: https://2img.net/h/i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd156/evillilgnome/HedgesRaidUI.jpg

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Negative. I'm happy to come with enough Flasks/ Food/ Speed Pots for "several" tries.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:

RAM: 2GB
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, E7300 @ 2.66GHz 4.45 GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
If you want to know anything else, just let me know.

Lowest FPS during raids is 30, usually when Heroism (or Bloodlust now :>) comes up. FPS normally keeps around about 40-50 in the normal raiding enviroment.

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yup, no known issues.

What do you expect from us? I'm wanting to advance through the game as fast as possible, experiencing new content with people who actually have the ability to not get hit by Icehowls charge, run when they have Legion Flame on Lord Jaxx, can change essence at Twins and even not fail at kiting Anub! The most important thing for me is getting as much out of the game as possible, and to do that I need a guild which is focus'd entirely on end-game raiding.

Anything else you would like us to know: The Xfer is done, (Approx 2am Server time on 17/10/09) so I'm on the server and ready to play if wanted.

Hedges

Back to top Go down

Hedges - Rogue - Server Xfer Empty Re: Hedges - Rogue - Server Xfer

Post  Vilperi Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:41 am

Declined.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum