Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garynuman: Mage application

3 posters

Go down

Garynuman: Mage application Empty Garynuman: Mage application

Post  Garynuman Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 pm

IRL information:

Name: (first name is enough) Ben
Current occupation:Unemployed

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Character(s) information:

Name: Garynuman
Race: Troll
Class: Mage
Professions: Jewelcrafting, Enchanting

Current realm: Nordrassil
Current guild: Dead end

Primary raiding spec: Arcane
Offspec, if any: TotW Fire
/played: total:31 days 7 hours at 80: 26 days

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Garynuman

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

Any relevant information about your alts: Have and 80 ele shaman you might have played with (Badgerpossum) who was my tbc main. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Badgerpossum

Guild History and other information:

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) Started playing my shaman mid tbc was in a kara guild, Alpha. Left as they werent progressing enough, Joined Evil dead who were in BT and MH ended up leaving them as me and Necrodis who is also applying disagreed with the way it was led and joined Diabolos Inferi which then disbanded, Then came to Nordrassil and joined Postmortem. WotLK was then released and i stopped wanting to play my shaman having got to 74 then took like a three month break decided the only way i was coming back was to play a mage so i got a RaF account and levelled a mage to 80 and geared it up (Haven't looked back since rerolling) and began to raid with Postmortem. Postmortem began to fall apart and merged with Ground Zero to become Dead End .

Tell us about your raid experience. TBC Cleared Karazahn, Magtheridon, Gruuls, SSC, TK, MH and up to Illidari Council in BT. WotLK Done Sarth 10/25, Naxx10/25 EoE 10/25 Cleared Ulduar 10/25 and done some hard modes in 25 man, I choose you steelbreaker, Xt, I love the smell of saronite. Cleared ToC 10/25 and done first 4 bosses in Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 man

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Vashj Pre nerf with evil dead, Because there was just so much going on in phase 2 outside my control

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Ice block is my most useless It's great. Removes all nasty debuffs helps keep you alive when things arent going quite to plan also most useful is definitely portal to stonard because erm well it portals you to stonard and everyone wants to go there.

Any important addons you use for raiding? Omen, Grid, Ora 2, Recount for combat analysis, Powerauras

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: My ui is pretty awful but im used to it and can play with it, Tried making it better but always seems to negatively affect my damage and survivability so if you still want to see it i can put a screen shot up for your amusement.

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:00-22:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: Free all those days so shouldnt be a problem

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? It is not.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: intel quadcore 2.4ghz processor, 256mb nvidia geForce7100, 4GB ram, no FPS issues in 25 mans.

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yup

What do you expect from us? Progression,A bit of Fun and to be treated Fairly

Anything else you would like us to know: It is important to add this application is joint with the Warlock Necrodis and that if either of is not accepted the other will be withdrawn. We hope this is not a problem

Garynuman

Back to top Go down

Garynuman: Mage application Empty Re: Garynuman: Mage application

Post  Dolz Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:09 am

ALBAGUBRA?
Dolz
Dolz

http://taajuuteni.net

Back to top Go down

Garynuman: Mage application Empty Re: Garynuman: Mage application

Post  vilhelmi Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:18 am

Declined.