Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junice Blood DK Application

5 posters

Go down

Junice Blood DK Application Empty Junice Blood DK Application

Post  Junice Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:59 am

IRL information:

Name: Daniel
Current occupation: Unemployed

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
No, but feel free to ask. if you would have any questions

Character(s) information:

Name: Junice
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Death Knight
Professions: Enchanting / Jewelcrafting

Current realm: Nordrassil
Current guild: Unguilded

Primary raiding spec: DPS Blood ~ 51/0/20
Offspec, if any: Prot Frost ~ 15/51/5 ( made for Heroics )
/played: 68 Days

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Junice

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:
No, I dont think there is any information you would find useful.

Any relevant information about your alts:
Elundra: My main back in TBC, Healing Officer in Dies Irae, first holy paladin on the server to get the 2K pvp shoulders, its up to you if thats relevant or not tho!

Guild History and other information:

Dies Irae: (Dead)
Anew: (Disbanded)

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)

Vanilla: Once upon a time! I bought the World of Warcraft a few weeks after the release in Denmark, and I started leveling a Mage up, I soon got addicted to the game, and joined a guild called Axis on Argent Dawn(RP) they were just starting on Molten Core, and we soon became the most progressing guild on the server, I worked my way up to Officer and stayed on the post until TBC came out
The guild disbanded and a few of the officers and the GM ( Blackjelly, Narrankh(Mortalis) and Beliar(Dead End) ) decided upon switching server, cause as you can imagine a server full of Roleplayers create's shitloads of drama and poor PvE skills ( No offence to any Roleplayers of course! ) so we moved to Nordrassil!

TBC: We all togeather joined Dies Irae, unfortunally they did not have any mage spot open. so i decided to level up a paladin cause thats what they needed. that paladin was later known as Elundra!
A few month passed with good progression and enjoyable raids. sadly the GM/Raidleader had to stop due Real life issues, So seeing as we were used to running end game guilds we slowly took over the Raid leading, Blackjelly became the new Raidleader I took up the job as healing officer. and we soon found ourself downing Brutallus ( pre-nerf ), after the nerf Sunwell were obviously a kindergarden and got cleared within the week.

Wotlk: Dies irae ran into some difficulties, as some of our core people wanted to level up as fast as posible and start clearing the new content.
But as this is a game to be enjoyed, officers decided that people could level up in their own tempo, this game is not a job after all, but a place to have fun! and we could not force our raiders to level as fast as posible to level 80.
some of our core people did not like that, and decided to start up a new guild, you might know them as Ground Zero.
For Dies Irae that ment we lost over half our raiders and core groupe, and as you can imagine, that is very hard to recover from on a decent level, but we managed to get the guild up and running again. sadly, shortly after half the guild left to form the Romanian guild Dacia, so again Dies Irae were in huge problems. Luckily we had a good relationship with a guild called Horde Empire which had simular problems, so we decided to merge togeather into a new guild... and we called that guild: Anew! progress and raiding was yet again on a high level.
Sadly 2 weeks after we merged the guilds. the Horde Empire GM had to stop playing the game, due to Real Life issues. all the old Horde Empire people did not want to continue with the merge without their leader Kalhas.
So here we were old Dies Irae people, just in a diffrent guild, people lost hope and started joining other guilds.
Stubbon as I was, I decided to take it up one more time and I tryed to keep Anew going ( might have been a bad decition tho! as it was the start of summer vacation ) after 6 month's I had to realise that Anew was not gonna be a top guild, cause the average skill/dedication/respect on this server have almost dissapeared.
I said to myself, Why do i keep running a daycare center like this, without getting payed? if i wanted to take care of a bunch of kids, i would do it in real life and get payed for it!
I took it up with the officers of Anew, and we came to the conclusion that we needed to disband to be able to enjoy this game furthere! and thats where iam now! unguilded looking for a new place to call Home

Tell us about your raid experience.

Vanilla (mage):
Onyxia's Lair 1/1
Molten Core 10/10
Blackwing lair 8/8
AQ20 6/6
AQ40 8/9
Naxxramas 2/15

TBC (Pala):
Karazhan: 13/13
Gruul's Lair: 2/2
Serpentshrine Cavern: 6/6
Mount Hyjal 5/5
Black Temple: 9/9
Sunwell Plateau: 6/6

Wotlk (DK):
Malygos (10/25)
Sartharion 3D (10/25)
Naxxramas(10/25)
VoA (10/25)
Ulduar10 (13/14)
Ulduar25 (12/14)
ToC10: 5/5
ToC25: 5/5

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?

For a long periode of time in Vanilla, blizzard hotfixed "Decursive" and during that periode I would say Chromaggus is probably the hardest encounter I have tryed ( played as mage )
There is however no encounter in Wotlk I would consider "hard" but then again I have not had the pleasure of trying Algalon yet, it do seem like a fun / hard fight tho!

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?

Useless: Corpse Explosion: Does very little aoe damage, and costs 40 Runic power, not only that but it does not effect Mechanical or elemental corpses! not worth the 1 talent point it costs or the runic power for that matter! [1/1]

Useful: I personally have always loved Subversion: not only does it increase my main damage ability's (Heart Strike) crit chance by 9% but it also decreases all my threat by 25% while in blood presence! ( which is mandatory for any DPS blood DK ) [3/3]

Any important addons you use for raiding?

DBM
Omen
ClassTimer
Cooldown Count
Grid
Recount
That would probably be the most "important" ones.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:

Junice Blood DK Application Wowscr11

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:00-22:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:

Monday: Available
Tuesday: Available
Wednesday: Available
Thursday: Available
Friday: Available
Saturday: Available
Sunday: Available

You name the Time, the day and the place! and ill be there like a fly on a piece of shit.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?

No of course its not a problem for me, its the basics of raiding after all.
I usually bring the following:
Flask of Endless Rage
Potion of Speed ( for Hysteria, Trinket Procs in a combination with DrW. for the Maximum burst damage )
Dragonfin Filet ( better for a DK, than Fish Feast )

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU ~ 6400 @ 2.13GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT

Do you have a stable internet connection?

20Mbit, and yes it is stable.

What do you expect from us?

I expect a good environment, people are happy and drama-free! and I expect you guys to be the best at what your doing.

Anything else you would like us to know:

I know alot of my answers might not have been "regulare boring answers" but then again, iam not regulare, Nor do you seek regulare people I guess Wink
Thanks for reading my wall of text's tho! and I hope i'll hear from you guys soon.

~ Junice

Junice

Back to top Go down

Junice Blood DK Application Empty Re: Junice Blood DK Application

Post  Delrithia Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 am

It's always pleasure to read an apply, where the writer has put in a lot of effort when writing apply cheers
Delrithia
Delrithia

Back to top Go down

Post  Gef Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 am

Again, bored, but posting for the lulz.

Played with Elundra in Dies Irae, extremely skilled and dedicated player, would be a plus to any guild.

so yeah, that's pretty much my opinion ;o

Gef

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolz Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Gef wrote:Again, bored, but posting for the lulz.

Played with Elundra in Dies Irae, extremely skilled and dedicated player, would be a plus to any guild.

Gef, why are you stalking our forums?
Dolz
Dolz

http://taajuuteni.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gef Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Dolz wrote:
Gef wrote:Again, bored, but posting for the lulz.

Gef, why are you stalking our forums?

CUZ IT'S THE WEEKEND AND I'M NOT WORKING. WTB WORK TBH Sad

Gef

Back to top Go down

Post  vilhelmi Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:22 am

Accepted as a trial.

Whisper any officer for an invite.
vilhelmi
vilhelmi

Back to top Go down