Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ámmit (belf prot pally)

2 posters

Go down

ámmit (belf prot pally) Empty ámmit (belf prot pally)

Post  ammit Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm

name: Simon

Current occupation: carphone warehouse (selling phones)

Anything else you want us to know about yourself..

Well as i said my name is simon i live in cornwall with my GF jenny and my 6 month old daughter freya:) iv been playing wow since beta 5 years ago and have a great understanding of most classes in game, i enjoy wow spedning time with freya/jenny and getting drunk Smile

Character(s) information:

Name:ámmit

Race:belf

Class:pally

Professions:BS/JC (maxed) also cooking/first aid/fishing (fishing not maxed yet lol )

Current realm:nord

Current guild:none

Primary raiding spec: Prot

Offspec, if any:Holy/ret

/played: On this belf 20 days (but as i aid been playing since beta)

Armory: armory is down atm so cant link Sad but serch for ámmit Smile ohh its back http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=%C3%81mmit

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:
Well was always allience my 1st char was a pally and i feel i know this class very well .

Any relevant information about your alts:

Alts on horde i dont have but on allience i have 80 shammy (nárc was formaly narcotic if anyone ever knew me)
kpnut 80 dwarf pally, kp gnome rogue, and other chars from 60-75 ish

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)

Well played since beta, on allience i was in fallen legion with my lock (tiamatt) in vannilla, but for the most part was in the gauntlet on my shammy , where i was a raider up to WOTLK wher i took a break due to me having my 1st child Smile
i reolled a belf and was currently in dysorder as a raider due to the fact it was only a few nights aweek and my missus was fine with that seing we just had a baby hehe :p.

Now life has settled down a bit now and i feel il be able to raid a lot more 3-4 nights a week and commit more to wow.

Tell us about your raid experience

ONY > CLEARD
MC> CLEARD
BWL>CLEARD
AQ20>CLEARD
AQ40>CLEARD
NAX(VANNILA) >CLEARD

MAGGY>CLEARD
SSC>CLEARD
TK>CLEARD (KILLED KAEL B4 THE NERF )
BT>CLEARD
SWP>3 BOSS (TOOK MY TIME OUT THEN )

OS>CLEARD 25/10 2 DRAKES
NAXX 10/25 >CLEARD
MALLY > 10/25 CLEARD
VOA > CLEARD
ULDAR > UP TO THORIM BUT ALL OTHER WATCHERS DOWN

up to this my raiding stoped for a bit but read all tatics etc and totc will be studied ofc (infact all rdy doing that)

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?

I would say kael was the best and longest fight iv ever done , for me that was the most single most long and complacated fight ever and i wish there was a boss like that again (illidan was a pussy Razz )

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?

Most usless > well i dont concider any talents realy usless if they arnt so powerfull as the others i will try and make the best of that week talent
Most usfull > has to be ardent defender due to the extra life on death Smile

Any important addons you use for raiding?

Well the uswal realy like , bossmods,omen,tankadin/pallypower/quartz/Xpearl/bartender

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:

https://2img.net/h/i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk70/kpnut2311/WoWScrnShot_092609_194357.jpg

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:00-22:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
Well yer im flexible for 4 days but realistly 3/4 days would be nice (i could blag the wife for more) Razz

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
Not at all i always carrie atleast 5 flasks/lots of food etc

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:

Quad core 2.6
Nvidia 8800 GT
4 g ram
about 50-80 FPS

Do you have a stable internet connection?

yes very

What do you expect from us?

Friendship and a good solid comunity of players who enjoy the game and just to genraly have a laugh and to beat anything blizz has to offer

Anything else you would like us to know:

Well iv pretty much said what i need to , just that im a hardworking team member who enjoys challenges and when comes to raiding i like to take things serious (plz add beer for humor) Razz
and would love to be part of the team and to meet new ppl, i allrdy know a few ppl in there Trallas is one and im sure ther is some other TG members there lurking someware hehe.

well good to here from u soon

ammit/ narcotic

ammit

Back to top Go down

ámmit (belf prot pally) Empty Re: ámmit (belf prot pally)

Post  ammit Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:03 am

Just had a bit of a brain fart lol , your raid times of 1800 server is 1700 uk which unfortunatly meens I won't be home from work in time Sad unless I had days off in the week which I do but it's random , so will understand for the auto decline guys

ammit

Back to top Go down

Post  vilhelmi Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Declined.
vilhelmi
vilhelmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down