Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandemona: Prot Warrior

Go down

Pandemona: Prot Warrior Empty Pandemona: Prot Warrior

Post  Panda Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Name: Lenny (Panda)
Current occupation: Trainee office Director

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
Work 9-5 Monday-Friday makes my raid availability 100%

Character(s) information:

Name: Pandemona
Race: Undead
Class: Warrior
Professions: Enchanting/Mining

Current realm: Nordrassil
Current guild: Trio (my guild bank)

Primary raiding spec: Protection (15/3/53 )
Offspec, if any: Fury ( 18/53 )
/played: 73days

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=pandemona

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:
I have four set T10 tank gear as well, use it for some bosses in ICC as it useful as an extra cooldown and the LK fight it useful too

Any relevant information about your alts:
I have a Mage with icc 25 gear..also a preist im gearing for holy gear. So i can DPS Tank or Heal

Guild History and other information:
Been in a few guilds in my time. Defile i did my hardcore raiding in during LK expansion, in 3 weeks did ICC10 some ICC10 hcs ICC 25 and some ICC 25 hcs.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
I started in the summer of 2005 playing with mates didnt even hit 60 before TBC as we was hooked by low level PvP. When TBC hit i became hooked on PvE and joined my first raid guild and cleared few deals of content. Then took a break until LK expansion where i became hardcore raider. I recently returned from 3 week break for RS as ICC is stupidly easy now. But im looking at making some Gold before Chataclysm hits so i can head into it looking good and able to get some nice gear pre Raid.

Tell us about your raid experience.
Have raided TBC and LK all raids and have progress in most. ICC 10 12/12 ICC 25 11/12 ICC10 HC i done about 5/6 modes (Marrow/LadyDeath/Saurfang/Lootship/Rotface/Fester/BloodQueen/Valithra) done some 25Hcs too (Fester/Rot/LadyDeath/BQ)

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
Hmm, I didnt do many raids in TBC and i refused to go Ulduar, so i will have to say LadyDeathwhisper HC as tank with the ability not taunt her was fun and tested few of me skills.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
Well in protection there is a time and a place for everything for my spells. Talent wise id say the useless talent in prot tree would be Bloodrage giving more rage as i dont need to generate rage with a boss or multiple packs hitting me, and if im low on rage i just use berserk to get rage back. Most usefull Spell i have is Shield wall as it the best in my opinion for any tank cooldown, and glyphed gives it you with less cooldown and can be used twice then in a boss fight.

Any important addons you use for raiding?
I have a few addons i use, DeadlyBossMods of course, i have AVR aswell just to help tell people to move and also just in case im blind and i need a help. Omen threat meter is my most important one, to keep an eye on the dps.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
http://yfrog.com/5u71663106j

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
I can make all of that, in defile i raided every night Sad it was hell, im glad you dont raid weekends, but if we needed to i can do the odd 1 but like a bit of social life. But monday-thursday i will have 100% attendance

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
Nope, i use every buff i can, Flask and food buffs, also potions at the ready.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
Lowest FPS was in 25man when pulled whole 1st room of trash and they aoe'd, have 40fps, other than that always 55+.
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)
System Manufacturer: XFX78I
System Model: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLI
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes i have never D/C'd during a raid ever, in all my raid life and run off 1Mb minimun.

What do you expect from us?
A chance to show you how good i am, how easy and quick i learn, my 100% professional attitude.

Anything else you would like us to know:
I have raided with a few of you guys in Pugs, most recently Sankt, and Rawkzor. I beleive they would have an Opinion about me, whether good or bad. Also some others in ICC25 other day.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum