Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sluf

Go down

Sluf  Empty Sluf

Post  sluf Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:27 pm

IRL information:

Name: (first name is enough) Gareth
Current occupation: School

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Character(s) information:

Name: Sluf
Race: Blood elf
Class: Dk
Professions: JC - ENG

Current realm: Dragonblight
Current guild: Origin

Primary raiding spec: Dps- 0/53/18
Offspec, if any: Dps- 51/0/18
/played: 71 days

Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&cn=Sluf

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

Any relevant information about your alts: They are just mainly for making money. And reagants for fish feasts and endless rage flasks etc.

Guild History and other information: My guild and i have been through alot with eachother, Ive known them for ages since start of BC, and they are a good guild no doubt but i wanna take on more of a challenge and get further in to ICC, with alot of fun and laughter along the way.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) I started playing 2 weeks in to when wow started and from then on have never stopped playing.

Tell us about your raid experience. My raid experience is good. Ive done every raid back in the vanilla day. In bc i joined my guild Origin and thats where the real fun started Downing everything we could escept Sunwell Sad. In Wotlk, Naxx 10/25, Voa 10/25, Ulduar 10 7/12 Ulduar 25 6/12, ICC 10 (norm) 11/12, ICC 10 (hc) 7/12, ICC 25 (norm) 8/12, Totc 10 5/5, Totc 25 5/5

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Prof Putricide hc In my opinion. But the hardest supposidly is Blood queen hc

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? the most useless talent we have is corpse explosion as it gives shit all dps and has a crap animation. And the most useful talent we have is Improved death strike as if youre low on HP, and healers are up to their necks in healing, it helps out alot

Any important addons you use for raiding? DBM, grid, X-perl

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: Yes i can make any raid any time

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Not at all i always make sure the day before i am prepared for the raid ahead.

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: Dont really get this, But my lowest fps during raids would be 23 fps

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes 20 mb connection

What do you expect from us? Alot of fun and very good raiding Smile,

Anything else you would like us to know:

sluf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum