Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Member Behaviour

Kyl :: Public :: General

Go down

Guild Member Behaviour Empty Guild Member Behaviour

Post  Juntaar Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i'm going to anyway.

I recently (tonight in fact) did a raid with one of your members, Amfitritia, in VoA 25. We did Toravon the Ice Watcher and the Mage pants dropped. As a Mage I rolled 89 which was the highest roll so I should have received the pants, however, because my character is no geared as well as some or the rest of the group and because I did only 3.4k DPS on the target I was not given the loot, another Mage was. Many of the raid members were in uproar about this act and several of them backed me up telling the raid leader (Amfitritia) and the Mage that 'won' the pants to give me them and that he/she was wrong to give it to Firetongue (the other mage). Firetongue and Amfitritia argued that because I did not have a very good gear score and didn't do the best DPS that I should not get them even though I contributed towards the kill.

I understand that I did not do the greatest DPS and that my performance was bit flawed, but is this not the learning curve that players are supposed to go through? I am not entitled to gear that I won fair and square on a role because I don't have much? I would have thought that your guild and its members would understand this the most and understand the process of gearing up. I am not a new player, I have done VoA 25 on my Restoration Shaman Feruk, also on Nordrassil and for my Mage Juntaar it was new because I had to DPS the orbs (which I did after remembering so). It seems that Amfitritia does not remember what it was like to level up to 80 and try and get into raids with little gear and hardly any achievements.

Below I am going to attempt to upload some screen shots and photos of the chat log to prove that I am not lying. (Some are photo images because if I alt-tab out on my laptop, I have to restart wow :S)

Guild Member Behaviour Ninja_10

Guild Member Behaviour Dsc00010

Guild Member Behaviour Dsc00011

Guild Member Behaviour Dsc00012

Guild Member Behaviour Dsc00013

Juntaar

Back to top Go down