Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retri Paladin XRealm

4 posters

Go down

Retri Paladin XRealm Empty Retri Paladin XRealm

Post  Bld Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:02 am

IRL information:

Name: (first name is enough)Danut
Current occupation:Atm i`m studing civil engeniring

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Character(s) information:

Name:Bld
Race:BloodElf
Class:Paladin
Professions:JC/Inscr to boost my stats.And good income from them.And the secondary ofc First Aid 450 /Cooking 450/Fishing 430

Current realm:Bladefist
Current guild:Ancient

Primary raiding spec:Retribution
Offspec, if any:Holy/Prot got enough gear for both and it`s enough for totc aswell but my holy gear is better then my prot one.
/played:150 days 3 hrs 5 min

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Bld

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: Well this char can handle dps around 7k ,healing around 6HPS ,and tanking didnt tanked for quite a wile so i kinda lost my touch in tanking.

Any relevant information about your alts:Well i have a hunter and warlock but i`m going to keep them on Bladefist

Guild History and other information:I play wow for almost 2 years now on blizzard and like 1 year to learn the game on private servers.My guild history is small list.MY first guild was The Thirty was more a 10 man raiding guild.Then it merged with WOlves of North watch that i`ve done some raiding with them for like 1 year.And they disbadend in WOtkl after 3 monts after the release.GM and some officers quited the game so there was nobody leading raids cause i was afk in that time so guild disbanded.Then i tooked a break for 1 monts cause i had to study for my last exames that was pretty important for me and i didnt wanted to fail.After that i camed back and i saw many ppl from my old guild joined Ancient that i am in now.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)Well my Guild doing some quite nice raiding 13/14 ulduar 25 + couple of HM and 14/14 in ulduar 10 ,in totGc 10 man we got the Tribute to insanity and in 25 totGc 2/5.

Tell us about your raid experience.Well since i play this game almost 2 years i dont have any vaniilla raid expierence only TBC and WOTKL .in TBC was pretty hard to find enough ppl skilled/geared to do end-game content.Cleared ZA/Magheridon/Grull. Few bosses in TK/SSC and few bosses aswell in BT/MH. Was pretty hard cause the srv is dead for quite a wile since Badnews left the srv and few others top guilds.in WOTKL i pretty mutch tried/cleared almost evrithing that can be done.

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?The hardest enocunter i was beaten was by Archy Mount Hyjal i loved that fight but we couldnt kill it in that time.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?Well as u all know paladins bring one of the best buffs in the game + nice survability aswell.And the judgment of the paladins or like the best that u can get healing/per hit and mana/hit that it`s kinda important for caster to keep going and going in long fights.

Any important addons you use for raiding?Welll the most importants Addon while raiding is DBM and Grid that i use all the time and Omen for agroo.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: http://a.imagehost.org/0547/WoWScrnShot_110508_194904.jpg this is from my last raid

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: I can make it evry time it`s np for me suits me perfect with my irl calendar Very Happy

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?I always have at me a stack of flask food buff and sometimes some fishes :d + pots aswel

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:Since wotkl camed out i started to hav e low fps in 25 man raids dont know the reason but i upgraded my PC alot better now and i have like 15-20 fps in 25 man now.I have atm 2gb RAMI DDR2 ati radeon saphire 512 intel celeron 3000 ( soon dual core).

Do you have a stable internet connection?Yes since i moved out at university my connection working perfectly rarely i d/c for unkown reason rarely. i think beacuse the provider is messing up.

What do you expect from us?Well i don`t expect mutch just to have fun and a good time,and some experience ppl.

Anything else you would like us to know:Well Not mutch realy i kinda speciefed almost evrithing. I know that my raiding expierence in TBC wasnt the best , but i didnt had the oportunity to show my fully potential yet i know that i can do alot better then im doing now but i dont have with who , that why i camed to a decision to find a better server then the one that im in is dead for long time i dont know why i didnt done this earlier.
Best Regards,
/Bld

Bld

Back to top Go down

Retri Paladin XRealm Empty Re: Retri Paladin XRealm

Post  Bld Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Can i get an answer please ?an yes or no will be fine.

Bld

Back to top Go down

Post  Floar Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Bld wrote:Can i get an answer please ?an yes or no will be fine.
it's saturday night and officers are not on their duty... It will take 1-2 "raid" days to check and discuss this stuff about these stuffs in /o.

Floar

Back to top Go down

Post  Bld Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Sorry but `im not trieng to be rude or anything but i`ve made this app a week ago.It`s not a problem that`s take some time to get an answer but i wanna know if my app is considered.

Bld

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolz Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:13 pm

We consider every apply by default so there's no need to worry.
Dolz
Dolz

http://taajuuteni.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vilperi Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:55 am

Declined,

Good luck in the future.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down