Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nivi Ferald dps/ possiblity tank

3 posters

Go down

Nivi Ferald dps/ possiblity tank Empty Nivi Ferald dps/ possiblity tank

Post  Nivi Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:06 am

IRL information:

Name: Haakon
Current occupation:Student

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:
Im cool dude Very Happy
Character(s) information:

Name: Nivi
Race:Tauren Male
Class:Druid
Professions:JC 450 LW 447

Current realm:Nordrassil
Current guild:Sworn on alliance side, i currently switched cause i wanted to become a cow Razz nah really wanted to get back to the horde side. alliance is not the faction for me hehe wird cities Razz

Primary raiding spec:Feral Dps
Offspec, if any: Tank
/played: 59 days and 21 min.

Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Nivi

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: This is a char ive played for a while now and, ye i like it a lot he he.

Any relevant information about your alts:not really focus is on main.

Guild History and other information:Ive played in Sworn on Alliance for a some time it was a nice guild with good progress. but i wanted to face new challenges and harder encounters.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
i started playing when TBC came out, i havent had a break since. ADDICT GUILTY AS CHARGED affraid hehe

Tell us about your raid experience.
ive done all TBC raids cleared all of em.
Now in Wotlk ive done: naxx 10 / 25 os 10 /25 Ulduar 10/25 Totc 10/25 Hc first boss: Northrend beasts. and Onyxia 10/25

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?
Northrend beasts Totc 25 hc. hope i will be able to go further here in the future hehe

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?
Well the new skill in Predatori strikes wich grants instant heal is the most useless i say in pve. its good for battle ress and a quick heal if needed but further than that it sucks Razz pvp is another story hehe. The best is by far Primal gore wich grants my Rip to crit tick Very Happy its awesome

Any important addons you use for raiding?
Well as a cat, to keep everything up is important. so Classtimers and Feral by the night helps me keep the tings up and shred like a maniac Razz

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img688/7973/niviui.png sorry i didnt have raid pic but its sure more complicated there hehe

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:
yes i can.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?
nope

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
Well its a good gaming comp by far. my lowest framerate would be around 59 in raids.

Do you have a stable internet connection?
yep.

What do you expect from us?
i expect a good raid guild. with a good social ingame network and a group of people who have fun in raids.

Anything else you would like us to know: im a good dps/ tank and Teamplayer so if you need anything contact me Smile
cheers Nivi

Nivi

Back to top Go down

Nivi Ferald dps/ possiblity tank Empty Re: Nivi Ferald dps/ possiblity tank

Post  Gef Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 am

Nivi Ferald dps/ possiblity tank 5660770_1

Ferald DPS. ftw

Gef

Back to top Go down

Post  Feaarme Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:03 am

The application itself looks very good , also the gear looks up to date (Tho i dont know shit about ferals). Also u seems like a fast learner. Gl with your apply.!
Feaarme
Feaarme

Back to top Go down

Post  Nivi Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 am

oh shit Ferald haha that D shouldnt have been there Razz . but for now guys i would like to withdraw my apply , it seems like there some RL things that have come up. and i really need to take care of it i dont thik it would be wise to join a new guild in this time. so maybe ill swing by another time and leave some shizzle Smile have fun in raids and i hope you spank the shit out of the new challenges ahead

cheers Nivi

Nivi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum