Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zippe Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Zippe Holy Paladin Empty Zippe Holy Paladin

Post  zippe Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:49 am

IRL information:

Name: Santeri
Current occupation: Studying for datanome

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Just a guy From finland that likes to raid and some pvp in the midle

Character(s) information:

Name: Zippe
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Professions: Jc 450 / Ench 410

Current realm: Grim Batol
Current guild: Cuddle Vendor

Primary raiding spec: Holy 51/5/25
Offspec, if any: Retri/protholy for pvp
/played: 42 days

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Zippe

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: Zippe Is my first lvl 80, started at Anachronos but then migrated to Grim Batol with my friends

Any relevant information about your alts: Got lvl 71 mage Elaborate witch im levelling

Guild History and other information: Anachronos - käpykaarti - Raivo by name of " Whateva " Grimbatol - Deliverance - Kaamos - Cuddle vendor.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc) Started playing wow when wotlk was released pretty much because my friends played too. One of the main impact of Noopi(the real). No breaks allowed Razz

Tell us about your raid experience. Everything Cleared exept hardmodes and heroics, done some Hm at ulduar and tryed heroic at toc 10 but never cleared

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Hmmn beaten... I must say that none what i have cleared is " hard " but maybe the first time at Anub'arak 25

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? Most useful talent is maybe Judgements Of The Pure, most useless as holy must be Deflection Razz. many good skills and bad, but i think bubble is the best and taunt is the badest

Any important addons you use for raiding? DBM, recount, Omen for salva. And other UI control addons

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img188/6194/wowscrnshot101409204048.jpg

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: yes i can raid at those times.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? Not, using my Distilled Wisdom

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: Got This Uber Pc at summer, Intel i7 920 3.8Ghz 6gb of ram ATI HD4870x2 2gb bit clocked. Lowest FPS must be like 40 at the araids

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes 110mb, uber fast

What do you expect from us? Social people that makes me laugh, good raiding and progress.

Anything else you would like us to know: Saw Some Vids at youtube about kyl, linked by noopi and looked Gooood. If got accepted will Migrate in week or so.

zippe

Back to top Go down

Zippe Holy Paladin Empty Re: Zippe Holy Paladin

Post  Vilperi Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Doesn't really convince us,

Declined.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down