Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply for surv hunter torggrim

2 posters

Go down

Apply for surv hunter torggrim Empty Apply for surv hunter torggrim

Post  KimGM Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:26 am

IRL information:

Name: Kim
Current occupation:Student

Anything else you want us to know about yourself:

Dedicated player who spends much time on his main char and loves raiding.

Character(s) information:

Name:Thorggrim
Race:Troll
Class:Hunter
Professions:ENG and JC 450

Current realm:Nordrassil
Current guild:Dead end

Primary raiding spec: Surv
Offspec, if any:MMS
/played:50 days and 10 hours

Armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=thorggrim

Any additional information you wish to share about this character:

As i am an eng i can put up repair bots if needed. I can acces my bank tab via «jeeves» so if anyone need gems in raid i can help to some extend.

Any relevant information about your alts:
Got a 78 dk wich was my prof alt will bring him to 80 shortly and gear him as tank.

Guild History and other information:

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)

I started playing about 2 years ago as alliance with a irl m8, sadly i got bored and quit at lvl 40 after beeing ganked hard in strangletorn vale on magteridon server. Not a good place to start wow on magteridon ally side.. Got interest back and started a new hunter on nordrassil wich is my main now thorggrim.
I got to lvl 58 when WOTLK came out so i hurryed to 80 and joined my first raiding called Wraith. They struggled on military and construct and we only cleard up to 4horsemen before the guild dispanded. Then ulduar launched.
Then i was in between guilds abit but settled on Temple of bachus and progressed truogh ulduar with them. Was there about 3-4 months good times and all but, wanted more out of raiding than they could offer so i applied Dead end.
Dead end as i am in now, dont raid anymore so i want to look for a new guild with the same caliber as dead end stood for and i think KYL is such a good guild.
To sum up im a fairly new wow player so i dont have BC or vanilla exp sadly, as i didnt start playing wow seroiusly at the end of naxxramas and start of ulduar. But i am a commited hc player and u can ask lemming or bowstring here if u want a refrence or any of the dead end officers and they can say the same.

Tell us about your raid experience.
Cleared naxxramas 25 and 10
Eoe 25man and 10
Ulduar 10 and 25 man except algalon
hm ive cleard all on 10 man exepct the 3 last firefigther, vexxaks and 1 light in darkness
HM ive done 25 man is FL, XT and Hodir
Totc 10 and 25
Totc 10 man hm cleared
Totc 25 man hm none cleared

The hardest encounter you have beaten is?

3 trees freya i found hard cause u need alot of dps to finish of each wave in time. While doing nice dps u have to watch out for many things at the same time wich makes it challenging but also an enjoyable fight. We did it pre totc, so gear was not that good on us when we did it, so dps was a problem if people didnt focus.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why?

Replinshment is very good talent skill seeing as it gives mana regen to people in my raid, wich helpes on mana regen for healers and casters who need mana like myslef so they dont oom.

Most useless must be raptor strike, as a hunter i never go into melee combat, so y a melee talent for me is pretty useless.

Can also mention as i am an eng i got speed boots wich are very very useful for me. I can sprint away for example if i get toxin on beasts of nortrend or if i get charged by ichowl.
Can list a number of fights it has helped me:)

Any important addons you use for raiding?

Omen, Big Wigs(same as DBM, can cahnge to DBM if u like) Grid, ora, itemrater.

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment:
dont have on in raid, can link one i have in dalaran.

https://2img.net/h/i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz50/KimGM83/WoWScrnShot_090109_003929.jpg

Sadly this is an old screenshot can try getting up a new one tonight in a raid it will show that i use macros as this dosent. Macros i use are «explosive shot, rocket gloves»
«steady shot with kill command» and
« berserk, rapid fire, call of the wild, and trinket»

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:45-22:30 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify:

can make every raid no problem.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you?

No problem for me

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids:
33 fps lowest
quad core
dual memory card 512 mb
4 gb memory

Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes

What do you expect from us?
Good raiding experience and good times, and if i do nice maybe u can arrange a sauna party with Finlandia and lapin kulta this winter would be awsome:D but thats expectinga bit isnt it:) hehe

Anything else you would like us to know:
no, think i know all i need to know

KimGM

Back to top Go down

Apply for surv hunter torggrim Empty Re: Apply for surv hunter torggrim

Post  Vilperi Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:36 am

Declined.
Vilperi
Vilperi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum