Kyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Esíuol Holy Priest

+3
Spasties
Feaarme
Esiuol
7 posters

Go down

Esíuol Holy Priest Empty Esíuol Holy Priest

Post  Esiuol Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:08 am

IRL information:

Name: Lewis
Current occupation: Student (Part time bar work)

Anything else you want us to know about yourself: Not particularly

Character(s) information:

Name: Esíuol
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Priest
Professions: Enchanting - 450 || Tailoring - 450

Current realm: Nordrassil
Current guild: <Dead End>

Primary raiding spec: Holy
Offspec, if any: Disc
/played: 122 days

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Es%C3%ADuol

Any additional information you wish to share about this character: I have played my priest since TBC and have always played as Holy so am very confident playing my priest.

Any relevant information about your alts: I have a DK Blood tank / Blood dps and a druid Feral tank / Resto

Guild History and other information: <Horde Empire> <Dies Irae> <Ground Zero> <Dead End> I left most of the guilds do to disbanding through officer disagreements or a merge.

Tell us about your Guild and WoW history. (when did you start playing, any significant breaks etc)
I bought WoW just after the release of TBC. Since that I have played pretty much constantly with a short 3month break last summer to move into university. When I first bought the game I joined a small casual guild called <Dominion> on Bronze DragonFlight server. However, I was bored of small 10man raids in Kara and looked for more. I ened up joining <Your Mom Hits Harder> who were working on Mount Hyjal and Black Temple. Due to a summer break and lack of motivation we ended up transferring to Nordrassil Server. Soon after however we disbanded and I ended up joining <Horde Empire>. With HE I went on to clear the remaining bosses in Black Temple as well as Mount Hyjal. Again, though due to a summer break and lack of motivation I left and joined <Dies Irae>. I went on to clear Sunwell with them and stayed with them up until Wrath. Shortly after wrath the guild split and <Ground Zero> was formed. I cleared all available content with GZ before ToC, excluding Hard Modes in ulduar and algalon. Due to a disagreement between the officers of the guild however the guild kind of fell apart. We then merged with PostMortum and formed <Dead End>. Here I have stayed and worked my way through the ulduar hard modes and ToC, however I am fed up with the slack attitude of half the members and the unwillingness of some to accept wiping while learning new hard modes / HC ToC.

Tell us about your raid experience. During TBC I managed to clear up to and including Brutallus (Pre 3.0). After 3.0 patch I went on to clear the rest of Sunwell. Since the release of Wrath I have cleared most content, excluding some hard modes in ulduar 25man and the heroic ToC's. I have had attempts at Algalon and have brought him down to around 60-65%

The hardest encounter you have beaten is? Brutallus (Pre 3.0) due to the huge tank and raid damage. Due to the stacking debuff that hit all players in a cone shape infront of the boss coordination was essential. Not only was there damage from the cleave effect, but the burn debuff was also high in damage and could spread to other raid members.

What is the most useless and most useful talent or skill your class has and why? In my main spec (Holy) Silent Resolve is probably most useless (Will probably change the point there to Improved Power Word: Shield. The most useful talents are between Spiritual Guidance (Gives spirit a Spell Power Bonus instead of just mana regen) and Guardian Spirit (With the glyph it has a short 1min CD)

Any important addons you use for raiding? Grid, DBM, Ora2

Link a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raid environment: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img19/463/raidss.jpg

We raid Monday - Thursday 18:00-22:00 server time. We need to know if you can make every raid. If not, please specify: Most days should be fine however I'm still waiting on my uni timetable.

We require the use of full consumables for every raid, is this going to be a problem for you? No I have SP / Mana regen flasks as well as mana regen foods

List your gaming machines technical specs and lowest fps during raids: Lowest FPS is around 38-40 FPS
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T8100 2.1 GHz
3.0 GB RAM

Do you have a stable internet connection? 10 magabit Fiber Optic Broadband

What do you expect from us? An end game raiding guild that is more interested in learning a new boss than farming what bosses you can do. I hope to find a guild that pushes its members to achieve the best, however during offdays is up for a laugh.

Anything else you would like us to know: I enjoy raiding in general whether it is wiping on hard modes and learning new tactics or going back to the level 60 / 70 stuff. I am always looking for a challenge in raiding and enjoy pushing myself as far as I can healing wise.

Last edited by Esiuol on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra Info added)

Esiuol

Back to top Go down

Esíuol Holy Priest Empty Re: Esíuol Holy Priest

Post  Feaarme Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 am

Looks very Nice , Good Luck with your apply Very Happy
Feaarme
Feaarme

Back to top Go down

Post  Spasties Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:25 am

need to resist the urge to vouch this application; ... didn't work .. even made an account

E is a dedicated raider with sometimes a full agenda, I together with Akhen go a long way back with the guy from x-realming to raiding here and well he still plays and has fun and always is in for the more serious content where he does his thing.

Spasties

Back to top Go down

Post  Akhenaton Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:59 am

Spas you sexy boi

I have been playing with Esi for a long time now in various guilds (YMHH, HE, GZ & DE).
He most certainly has my recommendation.
He has always been a huge active for any of the guilds we have been in together.

Good luck with your application.
I really hope to see you here soon.

-Akhen

Akhenaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Buuppa Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:11 am

Where is your binds??

Buuppa
Admin

https://kylguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Huuhkaja Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am

Buuppa wrote:Where is your binds??

Most likely SpellBinder addon or something similar that hides keybindings.

Huuhkaja

Back to top Go down

Post  Esiuol Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:05 pm

I don't use keybindings as such.

I have a macros which make "Ctrl + left click" flash heal "Ctrl + Right click" Greater Heal etc but i prefer to click as I find it easier.

Esiuol

Back to top Go down

Post  vilhelmi Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Declined.
vilhelmi
vilhelmi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down